Pages

Thursday, December 15, 2016

Blissful Blues

Just twelve days shy of my 27th birthday, I finally had my first teen fashion experience: dyeing my hair an unnatural color.


Unfortunately, being blessed as a brunette makes the cotton-candy-colored hair trend all the more devastating (is this why they say blondes have more fun? Because they have more hair color options?). My initial hope for pastel blue tips were dashed by my hair's ability to comply to bleaching - who knew hair could inherit stubbornness? As it turns out, I am not a good role model for hair follicles. But, never fear! Blue hair is here! A comparable, subtler, darker shade of blue, but blue none the less. My 'Life List' is shrinking by millimeters (read: slowly). Happy early birthday to meeeeeeee!


Blue and snapchat famous


Interestingly: do not look as
terrible as a blonde as one
would have assumed



No comments:

Post a Comment